The presence of people in the border zone is regulated by the Rules of boundary regime.
1. Order of entrance, commorancy, people’s movement and transportation in the border zone (hereinafter BZ)
1.1. The entrance into the BZ is realized in specially determined places of entrance:
- according to identity cards
- according to individual and group permits that are given by Federal Security Service frontier administration in Leningrad region in Russia or by its departments in the presence of the identity cards. The information about transport devices includes in the permits of the people coming into the border zone.
1.2. The right to enter the BZ without a permit in the presence of identity cards is allowed to the following people:
Category of persons
Kinds of documents
RF citizens, foreign citizens, people without citizenship who have the registration in BZ
A document that confirms the registration or a migration card (for foreigners)
People who possess gardening acres and living quarters in BZ
Documents that confirm the membership in noncommercial union (gardening cooperative) or a right of property on the acre or a living quarter.
Stuff of all kinds of public transport, drivers of transport devices that carry out international carriages.
References that confirm they fulfil their work duties on the routes in BZ and a waybill, running schedule, license and documents on the load.
Participants of tourist’s camping trips and excursions
A route book or a running schedule, license.
People going as a transit through BZ including the situation when they leave or enter RF
Documents for leaving (entering) RF or transit way for foreigners.
People going together with minors who don’t have passports.
Birth certificate, adoption certificate notarized.
2. Rules of acting in BZ.
2.1. Trade and other commercial actions in BZ overland (within 5 km zone along state border and sea coastline of RF, banks of border rivers, lakes and other tanks and islands) are realized on the basis of permit of border agency.
In the rest part of BZ – with the information of border agency.
2.2. Trade and other commercial actions in BZ in Russian part of border rivers, lakes and other tanks is realized on the basis of permit of border agency.
People who can enter the BZ in the presence of identity cards:
- not less than 5 days before the beginning of work they send an application on getting the permit on implementing actions within 5 km zone along the state border and sea coastline of RF, banks of border rivers, lakes and other tanks and islands (including Russian part of border rivers, lakes and tanks) to the border agency,
- not later than 3 days before starting works they inform border agency about the actions outside 5 km zone along the state border and sea coastline of RF, banks of border rivers, lakes and other tanks.
Other categories of people include an application for getting a permit into the petition for getting a permit for entrance into BZ.
2.2. The presence of ships and natatory devices on water is allowed during natural day in the distance of stationing points and coasts:
- In Russian part of border rivers, lakes and tanks within notified waters,
- In inner sea waters of Rf and territory sea of RF where the boundary regime is established in the distance of 2 miles (3,7 km) from the stationing place – under the agreement with Federal Security Service frontier administration in Leningrad region in Russia.
In case of loss or damage of a permit on implementing actions people should inform the nearest department of border agency.
Patterns of applications and petitions are published on FSC official website www.fsb.ru
You can fill up an application and be consulted on the following phone numbers and addresses:
- Saint-Petersburg, Shpalernaya street, 62, phone (812)578 03 45, 578 03 55
- Kingisepp, K.Marks str 2, phone +7 (81375) 6-12-37
- Ivangorod, Pionerskaya str 2, phone +7 (81375) 5-26-78